Thursday 9 August 2012

British Airways Carseat for 9 month old

I'll follow this post with a review of my flight but I wanted to share a picture of the car seat BA provided for my 9 month old baby who weighs 9.5kg.

I was travelling Hong Kong to London on BA's 747-400.  The 4 month old baby next to me slept soundly in a bassinet whilst my 9 month old Sky was given a car seat.  The car seat was clean and she did a good 6 hours in there.  You also get lots of extra storage on the table beneath it which is useful.

I did have to remove her when the fasten seatbelt sign came on (yes.. very annoying when they are fast asleep) but overall I was pleased with the seat

1 comment:

  1. Do you know if there is a weight limit for the bassinet? My 9 month old weighs no more than 16 pounds, and I'm wondering if they'll let us have the bassinet.

    ReplyDelete