Thursday 9 August 2012

What I packed in Hand Luggage: 12 hour flight HK to London

Who:  Me and my 9.5 mth old baby Sky
Where:  BA 28 departs HK 23:45, arrives London Heathrow 5:00am
What I packed in hand luggage:
  • Camera
  • Wallet and phones
  • Passports
  • Housekeys
  • Notebook & pen
  • 3 Tommee Tippee baby bottles with 180ml water in each (2 were in a plastic bag and 1 was in a Tommee Tippee bottle warmer bag)
  • 1 powder dispenser containing 3 formula servings plus 2 more individual containers each with one formula serving (5 servings in total)
  • Spare sleepsuit
  • Tissues (I had a snotty baby at the time)
  • 1 milk bib and 1 food bib
  • Baby's comforter
  • Baby book and trashy novel for me (obviously I didn't get a chance to read it)
  • Toddler cheese & herb puffs and pack of teething biscuits
  • 1 half full pack of baby wipes
  • Nappy pack containing 6 nappies and nappy bags
  • 3 sachets of Calpol, medecine spoon, 1 bottle Piriton and syringe
  • Small plastic bag with 3 dummies
  • Spare plastic bag

No comments:

Post a Comment