Saturday 1 September 2012

What I packed in Hand Luggage: 12 hr flight London to HK

Who:  Me and the girls (3.5 yrs old and 10 mths old)
Where:  BA28 London Heathrow to Hong Kong, departs 10pm arrives 4pm the next day

What I packed
  • Spare sleepsuit for baby
  • Piriton, 2 calpol sachets, 1 nurofen sachet, syringe all in clear plastic bag
  • Topsy and Tim Aeroplane sticker book for toddler
  • Baby Touch Words book
  • Box of 2 dummies for baby
  • Notebook and pen
  • 1 soft bib and 1 food bib
  • 3 bottles
  • 1 formula dispenser containing 1 serving (I had pre ordered 4 Aptamil cartons from Boots airside)
  • Grobag
  • Chewing gum
  • Sleep mask
  • Passports
  • Small purse for UK currency
  • Wallet, phone, keys
  • Small nappy kit with 6 baby nappies, nappy bags and 1 half pack baby wipes
  • Baby comforter
  • Snacks - organic rice crackers and apple sweets
  • Camera
I forgot to bring the Trunki so I found an old bunny backpack in my sister's room. I made my toddler carry in it:
  • 2 sleep nappies for toddler
  • 1 small book for her
  • Her teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment