Saturday 17 December 2011

What I packed for my 2.5 year old for 12 hour overnight flight

I recently flew back to the UK and got the overnight BA flight from HK which leaves around midnight.  Although I had a backpack for my own hand luggage, this is now taken up with things for the baby so I ended up using my daughter's Trunki for most items (very useful!)

  • DVD player, headphones & DVDs (didn't use this at all as she watched the TV)
  • Sticker book (brilliant)
  • 1 book
  • Pyjamas
  • 3 sleep nappies (I will write a post about travelling with potty trained child)
  • Cereal bar (BA had raisins etc that I gave to her on the plane)
  • Her teddy bear
  • Calpol
  • 1 plastic bib
I forgot to pack her water bottle so just bought her some Evian at airport when she started to get thirsty.  Other than that I think this time I finally packed quite sensibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment