Tuesday 1 May 2012

Hotel Babysitting Services

If you are going to use a hotel's babysitting service, always check in advance the terms and conditions. I was recently stung, having planned a fun night out in Macau, to learn that the hotel would not provide a babysitter for my 7 month old, only for children over 1.
Babysitting services are often expensive (so budget for this on your holiday planning!) and usually require a minimum of 3 hours.  The other thing I've just discovered is that they will charge per child - double the cost for me!
We've used many hotel babysitting services over the last 3 years and I have always been happy with the sitters provided.  Whilst the baby is normally asleep, I try to prepare my 3 year old by explaining someone fun is coming to look after her while mummy and daddy go out.  Our most recent babysitter in Langkawi came armed with chocolate biscuits so Daisy was delighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment