Sunday 9 December 2012

What I packed in hand luggage: 12 hour flight to London with 13 month old

Who:  Me & Sky (13 mths)
Where:  London to Hong Kong
What:  Virgin VS200 Premium Economy, departs 9:25pm arrives 5:00pm next day
How Long?  11 hours

I took my Maclaren Volo stroller to the gate then switched Sky to the Ergo. Below is a list of what was packed in my hand luggage bag (which they actually weighed at the Virgin check-in desk - this has never happened to me before!)

  • 2 empty milk bottles (I asked for milk on plane)
  • 1 baby book
  • 3 dummies
  • 1 nappy pack with 5 nappies, nappy sacks, 1 half empty pack of wipes
  • Spare sleepsuit & vest
  • Spare plastic bag
  • Food bib
  • Cereal bars & fruit snacks
  • Baby's teddy
  • Grobag
  • Baby medicine (3 sachets of Calpol, 3 sachets of Nurofen, 1 bottle Piriton)
  • Tissues
  • Eyemask
  • Notepad & Pen
  • Passports & airline loyalty cards
  • Chewing gum
  • Camera
  • Keys, phone, wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment