Monday 23 April 2012

Flight Review: Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur with Cathay Pacific (3 hours)

We had an early morning flight so we checked in the day before using Hong Kong's In Town check in.  This saved us a lot of hassle on the day of travel. HK Airport was so busy our friend's who were travelling with us weren't able to check their bags all the way through to Langkawi.
I had booked the flight using Cathay Miles a while back and secured the bassinet for my 6 month old baby.
Cathay's regional fleet aren't particularly new but the service is normally good and on time.  I always forget but Cathay give you a pack with some diapers, Mustela nappy cream and nappy bag.  They also gave me 2 jars of baby food and some apple juice (shown in picture above).  Cathay also give the kids a pack with some crayons, stickers etc.
We had video on demand so my toddler sat and watched the Muppets movie.  All in all a pretty good flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment