Tuesday 22 May 2012

I want this! - Feeding pouch dispensing spoon

Sometimes I really wish I lived in the US...  One of my best mates lives in San Francisco and she's always telling me about the amazing purchases she's picked up at her local enormous baby store.  In Hong Kong not only are our choices limited but they're also double the price... grrrr....
Anyway, this week's amazing 'I wish I'd invented that' item is the Plum Dispensing Spoon


Yes this little beauty means you can screw the spoon directly on the pouch and straight it goes into baby's mouth.  Although made for Plum products, apparently it fits on any food pouch. I think this product would be great for travelling, especially on planes where you can never have enough hands.  I now just have to figure out how to get it to Hong Kong in time for my next plane journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment