Wednesday 2 May 2012

What I packed in hand luggage: 12 hour flight from London to HK

Here's my hand luggage list for a flight taking off at 7pm UK time.

I think I did quite well this time although we were delayed on the ground for 2 hours so I wish I had packed the DVD player!  I also forgot to pack any snacks for Daisy but luckily enough when we were delayed the BA crew handed out some pretzels.

  • Passports and birth certificate for baby
  • 2 sleep nappies for Daisy (3 yo)
  • Piriton (antihistamine) and nurofen sachets
  • Grobag for baby
  • Little soft baby book
  • 1 food bib and 2 soft bibs for baby
  • Cool pack containing 3 Ella's Organics pouches
  • 1 cool bottle bag containing 1 sterilised bottle with water ALSO 2 further sterilised bottles, 1 container of 3 Aptamil powder servings, 1 Aptamil cartons
  • 5 baby nappies, wipes, metanium nappy cream
  • Spare plastic bag
  • 3 dummies
  • Spare sleepsuit
  • It was Daisy's birthday on plane so some cupcakes and birthday card
All in all I think I packed much better than on the way over.  To save space you definitely don't need a big changing mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment