Wednesday 11 January 2012

Packing for toddler and baby for 3 hour flight

I recently flew from Hong Kong to Phuket on Dragon Air.  I hadn't flown Dragon Air for ages and made the assumption the plane would be a bit worn around the edges (correct!) and no seat back tvs (correct!).  I packed the following for my toddler and 10 week old baby

BABY (10 weeks old)
2 sterilised bottles with boiled water (security were fine with this)
1 empty sterilised bottle
3 powder feeds in formula container
3 cartons of Aptamil (again security were fine with this)
2 bibs
1 change of clothes
Nappy kit containing 6 nappies, wipes and nappy sacks
Blanket
Lamaze toy (we were given a bassinet and I attached it to the side so she could stare at it happily)

TODDLER (2.8 years old)
2 nappies (she's potty trained but I find it easier to stick her in nappy on plane)
1 pair knickers
Teddy that goes everywhere
Sticker book (see previous post)
DVD player and DVDs
Snack
Calpol

No comments:

Post a Comment