Friday 8 July 2011

Origins of the blog

I really wish I'd started the blog sooner.  I have a toddler and am due again in October and am afraid I've forgotten all my own advice about how to travel with kids!  I'm from the UK but for 7 years have lived in Asia, including the last 4 in Hong Kong.  My first daughter was born in April 2009 and we were determined not to let that get in the way of our wanderlust.  Combined with that the fact our families live in the UK and the number of weddings etc we were expected to attend, our little daughter has been on a plane more times than hot dinners.  I get asked all the time about advice on travelling with a baby, especially long haul as I've had to do this on numerous occasions by myself.  My advice is to just get over the fear and go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment