Monday 11 July 2011

Very useful airport product - toddler backpack with reins

I do a lot of travel on my own and once my toddler found her feet.... she was off!  If you are pushing a luggage trolley it's also impossible to push a buggy so I either stick her in the basket of the trolley (if there is one) or use her Little Life backpack.
I think it's a UK brand, my mum bought it for me in John Lewis. I sneakily put some nappies, wipes, books etc in there so she's carrying it around and away we go!
There are lots of similar products on the market and I think they are very useful.  I get the odd look of 'why is that woman walking her child' but to be fair, if they were in my position I think they would happily do the same!
http://www.littlelife.co.uk/html/toddler_daysacks/runabout-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment