- Pink teddy (she cannot sleep without it!)
- Pyjamas (these can double up as a change of clothes)
- 5 nappies, small pack of wipes, small cream and a few nappy bags
- 1 book
- 1 'surprise' toy (cheap toy that she's never seen that will entertain her for all of 5 seconds)
- 1 snack e.g. raisins or cereal bar
- Portable DVD player
- Calpol/Nurofen and syringe
As mentioned in previous post, I can have her carry a few bits in her rucksack. The rest I get to lug around the airport.
I now just buy a bottle of water and give that to her or water from a cup on the plane to save carrying around her big bottle.